CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Monkey Love!

I stole this picture from Ho because she is a better parent than me and captured the moment. This is how Mae sleeps all the time, seriously ALL the time. She shoves a hand, foot, or tail of her monkey in her mouth and falls asleep. I have to keep constantly washing it because it gets all crusty and gross. I am getting a little worried about what we are going to do when this one wears out, or we lose it, as they don't make them anymore (why do they do that?!!! Don't they know kids become attached to certain toys and parents NEED them?!!!). I have found one UNUSED one on ebay (I will not buy a used one for my daughter to suck on), but it is $25, when it originally sold for about $5...what a rip off! I guess I will have to bite the bullet and pay 5 times what I should have to for my sanity!

12 comments:

Katherine said...

That just sucks! That happens to me all the time! I find something perfect and then its gone the next time I need it! Grrrr! But like I said before, cutest picture ever!

C and C Young said...

Maddux has that same monkey and he is obsessed with it. I think it's laced with nicotine or something.

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

That is so cute! I love that pic! Too bad they don't make them anymore! Have you tried and animal similar to it? Good luck!

Lacei Child said...

Hey! I remember you from FHS! Your little girl is darling! My little girls middle name is Mae! ~lace blschild.blogspot.com

Jenn said...

That is so hilarious! She is such a cutie! I would for sure do the same thing and pay five times the amount to help my child fall asleep! Just somethin you gotta do :)

Hollie said...

Of course im a better parent..im glad you noticed:) Ash im glad i captured the moment for you...I LOVE this pic...Mae makes me laugh!! cheers to monkey sucking:)

The Hansen Clan said...

Ash - I tagged you so go to my blog and check out the details :)

The Cherrys said...

Ash, I love this picture! Cutest thing ever! We need some more pic's of Mae and the fam, I'll be waitin

Jennifer Johnson said...

your pictures are great. The one of Mae sleeping with the monkey thing in her mouth is too funny! But, who is Ho?

Jennifer Johnson said...

your pictures are great. The one of Mae sleeping with the monkey thing in her mouth is too funny! But, who is Ho?

Kristy E.B. said...

Hey, old friend! This is your 6th grade friend Kristy (was Larsen) that you used to walk to the bus stop with and we hung out with Heather. Anyways, found your blog blog hopping. It's been forever! Cute little girl! Our babies are only a month apart. Amazing what a small world the blogging world is!

Angela said...

Make sure to give her the new one now so it gets warn-in. Once she gets older if she loses the old one and the new one has never been used, she'll totally be able to tell the difference, and it won't matter that it's the same looking monkey....she'll know it's not the same thing.

Yes, we had this very experience happen to us. :)