CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

4 months old & counting!

Sorry I haven't posted anything, yes my life really is that exciting! Mae is now 4 months old, weighs 12 lbs 11 oz and is 25 in long. I finally got me a new camera so here are some new pics!


Laughing at Da-Da!
Snuggling with mom & dad in bed after she pooped thru her jammies!
Loving on her Da-Da, again!

Hello there blue eyes

Once again, loving on Da-Da! (I'd say she likes him, wouldn't you!)

Our pretty girl!
We are just so blessed to have this girl!











6 comments:

Hollie said...

I cant get over how freakin cute she is ash...she still looks like her daddy:) but Ash..really i can see you in her too!! I LOVE these pics and im so glad you got a new camera..thanks for posting..we missed you at club..we couldve used you and mae mae:)

The Prices said...

She has the biggest, prettiest, bluest eyes ever!!! What a cutie!

Ben and Debs Aplanalp said...

Why must you dress the child in Bengals gear? Whatever. As long as Homie doesn't get to her with his lousy Raider Nation garbage I'll be ok. So how is life in the Vernacular? Have you seen any Dinosaurs lately? Mae is much cuter than you (Coby) could ever be. Are you sure you're the father? Ha ha just kidding. Debs loves and misses all of you. I only love and miss the Grandmotherly one and the Mae Lee child. Stephen has a lisp but he is smarter than everyone else. We are bloggers now! Add us or die!!!
"THOUSAND! THPHPHPHPHPHPHPH"

Lindsay said...

Ash she's ADORABLE! So cute pics! Too bad she hates me....

JMe said...

Yay! New pics of the girl! She has the most gorgeous eyes! She's a pretty baby--that's FO-SHO! P.S. Guess what: Carden also weights 12 1/2 lbs right now, and he's only 2 months old. Either you need to feed your child, or mine is a fatty. :)

Jennifer Johnson said...

A very beautiful baby (and mom and dad)! My love to you all.