CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Proud Parents to be!

5 weeks to go til little MaeLee joins us on this blog-- good thing cuz I don't think "the belly" could get much bigger! Our house is packed to the brim with baby stuff; this girl is already spoiled- and she's not even here yet! We're excited to have her, but sometimes I (Ash) think to myself "what the heck did we get ourselves into?" Little too late now, there's no turning back! Let's just hope she gets her mother's disposition--otherwise we will have a devil child just like her father!

4 comments:

The Prices said...

Ashlee--believe me your tummy could get bigger! You look great and tiny considering you are almost there! By the way, I love your haircut. We can't wait to see pictures of little MaeLee (love her name!). Oh, and I voted for you and not Coby!
Sunny (Ty's sis)

Sarah said...

You look absolutely gorgeous! Much, much better than Coby!:) I wish I could tell you that your belly is at it's limit, but, like Sunny said, it's going to get bigger. At least it did for me! I'm so excited for you guys! You are going to be such great parents! And it's a lot of funny living off of no sleep. Brings more entertainment to the table! Let us know when we can stop by and drop off your gift, or if there is anything we can do for you.

Dee and Bobbie said...

You guys are right up there in the "cutest couple in the world" contest. That is mainly because of Ashlee.

Hollie said...

Coby im sorry people are telling you that you arent pretty. well we think your pretty..and so does prestons friend mike...haha. Ash...i have alot of pics to send your way from this day...and a post on my blog...check it!!